Client Relationship Manager - APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Client Relationship Manager
Summary of role: To provide an accurate and efficient COVID 19 testing solution for the client. To lead and support the team, and customers, to provide a safe and secure environment in which the client can build their production schedule. Deliver first class account management ensuring that customer service levels exceed client expectation, and profit margins are achieved.
- Proven experience of working in a fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Success as a people manager and developer of teams.
- In depth experience of Account Management and Business Development.
- Experience of managing operations or logistics in a fast-paced setting.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team, supervising staff, prioritising, and scheduling workloads of team to deadlines.
- Comfortable with changing requirements, high pressure situations, and stressful environments
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise, schedule and execute work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- Able to work flexibly as required at different locations.
- Background in healthcare, Film & Media, Hospitality, Retail and FMCG desirable
For full job description or to submit your CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org